The Weighbridge, Brewery Courtyard, Draymans Lane, Marlow SL7 2FF
Rare Fully Let Freehold office Building
- Marlow is one of the most prestigious and affluent urban areas in Thames Valley situated in a prime position in the heart of Marlow, directly behind the high street.
- Attractive warehouse building providing 7,305 sq ft of recently refurbished modern office accommodation over ground floor and mezzanine level. The property benefits from a self contained secured car park on basement level.
- The property is single let to Open Health Communications LLP on a full insuring and repairing lease and sold subject to a lease dated 22nd March 2019 for a term from and including 2nd April 2021 to and including 28th September 2029. The lease is subject to a tenant break option on 28th September 2025 and rent review on 29th September 2025. The lease is outside the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- Current rent of £209,930 per annum (equates to an average rent of £28.73 per sq ft).
- Freehold (11 car spaces have been sold off on a long leasehold basis at a peppercorn rent).
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £3,275,000 (Three Million, Two Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand pounds) subject to contract, a purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 6.00% (allowing purchasers costs at 6.8%).