Harvest House, Leaside Road, Hackney, London E5 9LU
Prime Residential Development Opportunity with Planning Permission For 27 Apartments
- The London Borough of Hackney is a very fashionable residential area, with numerous shops, restaurants and cafes, benefiting from excellent communication links.
- Situated on the north side of Leaside Road, fronting River Lea with views over Lea Valley Park.
- The site benefits from detailed planning permission for the erection of a part four, part five and part six storey building comprising employment use (B1 use) at part ground, 1st and 2nd floors and 27 apartments.
- Opportunity to enhance the planning permission by increasing the height of the scheme and replacing the employment use and affordable housing with private housing, subject to planning.
- Unconditional offers are invited for the Freehold interest, subject to contract.