80-82 High St, Guildford GU1 3HU
Prime High Street Retail Investment Opportunity
- Guildford is the principal administrative and commercial centre for Surrey and one of the premier retailing locations in the UK.
- Prime position on the pedestrianised High Street between Marks & Spencer and House of Fraser.
- Attractive period building arranged over ground and two upper floors, totalling 7,886 sq ft (732.6 sq m).
- Let to H&M Hennes & Mauritz UK Limited for a term of 15 years from 2nd February 2016, subject to a tenant break option 2nd February 2023.
- Current rent of £375,000 per annum.
- Opportunity to extend and convert the upper floors to residential with a self-contained entrance from Chapel Street, subject to planning.
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £5,200,000 (Five Million, Two Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, for the benefit of their freehold interest. A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 6.75% after allowing for purchasers costs of 6.8%.