7/8 & 9 Little Turnstile, Holborn, London WC1V 7DX
Midtown Mixed-use Investment Opportunity
- Midtown is one of Central London’s most sought after locations and is a favoured destination for technology, media and professional firms.
- Little Turnstile is a quiet pedestrianised street linking Holborn, Lincolns Inn Fields and Kingsway, directly to the rear of Holborn station close to the Rosewood Hotel.
- Two attractive adjoining buildings arranged over basement, ground and three uppers providing commercial and residential accommodation providing a combined total area of 2,717 sq ft (252.4 sq m).
- The two properties are fully let on six commercial leases and two Assured Shorthold Tenancies.
- A combined current rental income of £114,420 per annum.
- Various asset management opportunities including the potential to convert the upper floors of 7/8 Little Turnstile to residential, subject to planning.
- Both properties are held Freehold.
- The vendor is seeking offers for the individual properties as follows:
7/8 Little Turnsitle, offers in excess of £1,270,000 (One Million Two Hundred and Seventy Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, which would reflect a net initial yield of 4.50% and a reversionary yield of 5.80% after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.8%.
9 Little Turnsitle, offers in excess of £1,110,000 (One Million One Hundred and Ten Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, which would reflect a net initial yield of 4.50% after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.8%