18 Coulson Street, Chelsea, London SW3 3NB
Rare Vacant Freehold Office Building
- Chelsea is one of the most prestigious and densely populated urban areas in London and the UK.
- Prime Central London office building located in the heart of Chelsea on the corner of Coulson Street and Draycott Avenue, a short walk from King’s Road.
- Attractive Grade II listed corner property arranged over lower ground, ground and first floors providing a gross internal floor area of 1,570 sq ft (145.8 sq m).
- The property will be sold with vacant possession.
- Potential for future change of use to residential, subject to planning permission, where values are in the region of £3,000 per sq ft.
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £2,250,000 (Two Million, Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, for the benefit of their freehold interest. A purchase at this level would reflect a low capital value of £1,433 per sq ft based on the gross internal floor area.