143 - 144 Fleet St, London EC4
Prime Freehold Retail & Residential Investment Opportunity
- Fleet Street is one of the key arterial routes linking the City and the West End forming part of the ceremonial route through Central London.
- Situated in a prime position on the north side of Fleet Street between the key north-south arterial routes of Fetter Lane and Farringdon Street.
- Attractive Grade II listed building arranged over basement, ground and five upper floors comprising a well configured basement and ground floor retail unit with four self-contained residential apartments above.
- Retail unit is let to Pret a Manger (Europe) Limited for a term of 25 years expiring on 30th November 2025 and the residential apartments are let on short term tenancy agreements.
- Current net rent of £277,864 per annum.
- Estimated Rental Value of £317,600 per annum.
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £6,000,000 (Six Million Pounds) subject to contract, for the benefit of their freehold interest. A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 4.34% and a reversionary yield of 4.96% after allowing for purchasers costs of 6.8%.