1 Kingsland High Street, Dalston, London E8 2JS
Freehold - Attractive Corner Building
- Dalston, located in the London Borough of Hackney, is a very fashionable area, with numerous shops, restaurants and cafes, and benefits from excellent communication links.
- Situated in a prime position on the corner of Kingsland High Street and Balls Bond Road, opposite Dalston Junction station.
- Attractive corner building arranged over basement, ground and four upper floors providing a total net internal area of 7,680 sq ft (713.7 sq m).
- Let to Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) Limited for a term of 20 years from 1st June 2006, expiring on 31st May 2026.
- Current rent of £202,217 per annum which equates to only £26.33 per sq ft.
- The property offers various asset management opportunities including office refurbishment, change of use to restaurant/bar or conversation to residential, subject to necessary consents.
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £3,600,000 (Three Million, Six Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, for the benefit of their freehold interest. A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 5.25%, after allowing for purchasers costs of 6.8%, and a low capital value of £468 per sq ft on the NIA and £307 per sq ft on the GIA.