06 St Chad’s Place, Kings Cross, London WC1X 9HH
Freehold - Future Redevelopment Opportunity
- King’s Cross is Europe’s most connected transport hub offering stylish homes, high quality shopping, attractive offices and fashionable hotels, alongside cultural venues, bars and restaurants.
- Situated in a prominent position on the north side of St Chad’s Place, a quiet cobbled street to the rear of Kings Cross underground station.
- Former Victorian warehouse arranged over ground floor totalling 2,106 sq ft (195.7 sq ft).
- Let to MEATailer Limited for a term of 15 years from 30th March 2017, subject to a mutual break option on 30th March 2027.
- Topped up rent of £150,000 per annum until 30th March 2022.
- Future redevelopment potential to create an office scheme arranged over ground and 3 upper floors providing 6,964 sq ft (647.0 sq m) of net internal area, subject to necessary consents.
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £2,800,000 (Two Million and Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, for the benefit of their freehold interest. A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 5.02% after allowing for purchasers costs of 6.8%.