Ye Olde Rose & Crown, 1 Crooms Hill, Greenwich, London SE10 8ER
Prime Freehold Investment Let Until 2044 With Fixed Annual Uplifts
- Greenwich is located 6 miles south east of Central London.
- Greenwich is home to Greenwich Park, Greenwich Market, The O2 Arena, Emirates Air Line Cable Car, The Royal Observatory and The Cutty Sark.
- Situated in a prominent position adjacent to Greenwich Theatre and Greenwich Park a short distance from The National Maritime Museum.
- Prominent corner building arranged over basement, ground and two upper floors, providing a total area of 3,597 sq ft (334.2 sq m).
- The property is let in its entirety to Spirit Pub Company (Trent) Limited guaranteed by Spirit Pub Company (SGE) Limited until the 24th March 2044.
- Topped up rent of £210,189 per annum until March 2020.
- Lease benefits from fixed annual increases of 1.25% per annum rising to 2.5% per annum from March 2022 until expiry.
- Opportunity to increase massing through development of additional floors, subject to necessary consents.
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £4,630,000 (Four Million, Six Hundred and Thirty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, for the benefit of the freehold interest. A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 4.25% after allowing for purchasers costs of 6.8%.