Maple + Midford, 4-8 Maple Street, London W1
Maple + Midford is an attractive office building in a prime west end location, designed by Buckley Gray Yeoman and completed in 2017.
- Prime Fitzrovia location prominently situated on the north side of Maple Street.
- Excellent transport links and well positioned to benefit from the opening of the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) in Autumn 2019 at Tottenham Court Road.
- Recently refurbished high quality office building, by award winning architects Buckley Gray Yeoman, providing 20,417 sq ft (1,896.8 sq m) arranged over ground and three upper floors.
- Single let to BenevolentAI Limited for a term of 10 years from 23rd July 2018, subject to a tenant break option on 23rd July 2023.
- The current rent is £1,471,657.50 per annum which equates to a low blended passing rent of £72.08 per sq ft providing an excellent opportunity for future rental growth.
- Capital allowances of approximately £2,024,000 are available by negotiation.
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £33,200,000 (Thirty-Three Million, Two Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, which reflects a net initial yield of 4.15% after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.8%.