65-67 High Street, Hampstead NW3 1QP
Prime High Street Retail Investment Opportunity
- Hampstead is one of London’s most afuent “village” locations, situated within close proximity of Central London, lying within the London Borough of Camden.
- Prime position on the southern side of Hampstead High Street, directly opposite Hampstead’s underground station between Gail’s and Waterstones.
- Attractive period building comprising a parade of three retail units arranged over basement, ground and part 1st floors.
- Let to Venchi UK, Uniform TJ UK Limited and Vodafone Limited with a weighted average unexpired lease term of 4.55 years.
- Current rent of £353,000 per annum.
- Virtual freehold.
- The vendor is seeking offers in the region of £6,960,000 (Six Million, Nine Hundred and Sixty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract. A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 4.75% after allowing for purchasers costs of 6.8%. Offers for individual units will also be considered.