49-65 South End Road, Hampstead NW3
Exclusive Freehold Retail Parade
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £6,400,000 (Six Million Four Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, which reflects a net initial yield of 6.50% after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.8%.
- Hampstead is one of London’s most affluent “village” locations, situated within close proximity of Central London, lying within the London Borough of Camden.
- Prime position directly opposite Hampstead Heath station and Hampstead Heath.
- Unbroken retail parade of ten units.
- Multi-let to eight tenants, with two units currently Under Offer
- Current rent of £443,677 per annum.
- The rental tone on the property is significantly lower than rents on Hampstead High Street.